Celestial Psychology® is founded on the conviction that human beings are capable of change, and that the most profound vehicle for change is consciousness-raising.
“Three times as many therapies include an expansion of consciousness as a central factor in behavior change.” Prochaska & Norcross*, 1994.Be among the first to experience this new state-of-the-art healing modality that has been suitably named and trademarked, Celestial Psychology® (CP). This revolutionary therapy is a true Holistic Approach to healing and is the wave of the future. Psychotherapy Healing Services, LLC takes the most beneficial aspects of traditional psychoanalysis and condenses them into an eclectic/integrative form of therapy which offers rapid results. In traditional therapy, the process of self-awareness, insight, and affirmative lifestyle change can take years. Celeste Emelia Mattingly, LCSW incorporates a variety of holistic techniques, which have been developed in order to you bypass the internal resistance mechanisms that block your emotional insight. Celeste’s holistic approach includes nutritional supplementation suggestions, to assist you with mood and anxiety disorders. She will teach you a variety of the basics of meditation, martial arts, and chakra-balancing techniques, either individually or in her classes and workshops.
Definition:Celestial Psychology® (CP) is an eclectic blend of: standard, well-known psychotherapeutic theories; psychiatric, nutritional, and energy medicine interventions; a variety of state-of-the-art consciousness-raising techniques, including but not limited to utilization of affirmations, visualizations, guided meditations, energetic and evolutionary activations, and journal writing. CP is founded on the basic principle that human beings are capable of changing for the better and evolving into higher beings. The theoretical distinction for CP is the incorporation of the contemporary Egoic Mind Paradigm (EMP), energy-medicine and an evolutionary perspective.
Consciousness-raising occurs as a result of:
introspection and developing awareness of ourselves in our environment;
- developing focus and precise, unwavering decision-making powers;
- developing affirmative and positive thinking, feeling and behavior;
- utilizing meditation, yoga and martial arts practices to develop "the witness";
- recognizing and relinquishing the powerful hold of the egoic-mind paradigm;
- developing the art of yielding and defenselessness;
- learning and practicing physical and energy body balancing and etheric body strengthening techniques;
- practicing radical acceptance;
- letting go of blame;
- and truly taking responsibility for ourselves.
The Twelve Principles:The Twelve Principles for Celestial Psychology®
- 1. Human beings are spiritual beings inhabiting physical bodies, by choice.
- 2. The physical bodies of spiritual/human beings are biologically encoded to upgrade into permanent states of infinite cooperation, empathy, compassion, and illumination.
- 3. Spiritual/human beings are capable of improving and healing themselves—physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually with consciousness-raising, termed “Holy Work.”
- 4. Holy Work is a combination of standard psychological, state-of-the-art holistic and non-denominational/non-traditional spiritual practices.
- 5. Holy Work produces positive behavior changes and generates self-actualization, liberation, psychic powers, miracles, luminosity, and/or oneness.
- 6. Spiritual/human beings have the free will to choose between love and fear, or ego and essence.
- 7. Spiritual/human beings have an energetic etheric body capable of being developed into a luminous vehicle for multi-dimensional healing.
- 8. Spiritual/human beings are connected to one another and the universe by way of an energy field also known as the divine matrix, assuring all Holy Work creates ripples of positive change.
- 9. The evolutionary impulse is driving Homo sapiens to evolve into new species, one of which is Homo-luminous beings.
- 10. The trajectory of evolution is an upward spiral, assembling a new Genus of spiritual/human beings—Supraconscious Creators.
- 11. Spiritual/humans are in their most enlightened state of being when they are serving each other and the evolutionary impulse without ego.
- 12. Celestial Psychology® is the defining theoretical framework for the new Fifth Wave of Psychology—Conscious Evolutive Psychology.
Visit the blog: celestialpsychology.com
Celestial Psychology®: A Workbook of Chakras, Psychology Theory & Conscious EvolutionOrder on Amazon: http://ow.ly/gOakvCelestial Psychology®: A Guidebook for Co-Creating Miracles, Luminosity & Conscious Evolution
Order on Amazon: http://ow.ly/sSggQ
Celeste Emelia Mattingly, LCSW combines traditional “talk” therapy with the various therapies discussed above and on the Psychotherapy page. Celeste also recommends nutritional changes and supplements, meditation and relaxation techniques, physical exercise, and energy-medicine healings. Celeste is committed to offering you the most effective treatment available with integrative techniques to create a program suited to your individual holistic treatment.Say “Yes!” to change, and contact Psychotherapy Healing Services, LLC today and take the first step on the road to healing with Celeste Emelia Mattingly, LCSW. Visit The Celestial Psychology Store for promotional products that help fund United Way, NAMI, & CCAR: http://www.zazzle.com/celestialpsychology